Link to a Salesforce record and when you sync, all of your note’s content including fields and tasks automatically update Salesforce for you. Magic! 🎩
Let’s start with the basics—we promise to keep it easy!
Options for starting a new note
1. From the Dooly home page, click on a meeting in the calendar to import your meeting attendees or click the pink plus button to start a "new note".
2. From the left navigation, click on Meetings. Hover over the meeting to see which ones don't already have notes.
3. CMD K or Ctrl K from anywhere in the app.
5. From your Google calendar click on "Want to take notes on this meeting?" and Dooly will import all your meeting attendees.
Once your new note opens...
1. Link to a Salesforce record.
2. Insert a template or just start typing. (You can design note templates to standardize discovery, MEDDICC, demo, CS handover, account success plans, at risk notes etc).
4. Hit the “Sync” button and ta-da, everything in your note goes to Salesforce. ✨