Cards view gives you a kanban board, a visual look into where each of your cards sits in terms of Opportunity Stages.
Through this view, you can add an Opportunity Stage Signal to a card, deciding when the card will pop up.
- Click on the lightbulb on the top right of the page to pull up the Content sidebar
- Use the Configure Stages dropdown to see which stage column you want to view
- Click ‘Add a Card’ to start a new content card or find a card you may have created already
- Click on the card, and use your cursor drag and drop it into one of the stages
- To remove a card from a stage, either drag and drop it to a different stage or to remove completely, drag and drop it into the yellow “remove from stage” button on the top of the stage column
Note: It’s not required to add a Stage signal to any of your content cards. However, it definitely helps in refining and curation of enablement pieces.
The list view is an Stage-agnostic way to manage your content.
Use this view if you'd like to see all content created in a list view. All cards appear in this view by default