Dooly Notes can file your notes to personal records instead of Salesforce records.
To create a personal note, you'll first want to create a personal record. We recommend creating personal records for different topics like:
- My Notes
Each time you create a personal note you'll have the option to file your note to one of the above records, to ensure you're staying organized and can reference past notes.
To Create a Personal Record
- Go to a New Note page
- In the blue bar above the note start typing what you want to name your record
- Make sure your filter drop down is set to 'Everything'
- Dooly will give you an option to 'Create Personal Record'
How to find your notes
- On your homepage, you have your "Recently Updated" notes section
- Set the filter dropdown to "Personal"
- It will pull up all your personal records and how many notes you have
- You can dive into any one of your records to see