Dooly Notes can file content to personal records instead of Salesforce records.
First create a personal record. For example:
- Weekly 1-on-1
- My Notes
Each time you write a personal note you can file it against one of your folders so you can reference your previous notes. Just like you would on an opp or account.
How To Create a Personal Record
- Start a new note
- Click "Link to Salesforce" blue button
- Type what you want to call the personal record folder (eg: Weekly 1:1)
- Dooly will give you an option to 'Create Personal Record'
How to find your notes
- On your homepage, you have your "Recently Updated" notes section
- Set the filter dropdown to "Personal"
- View all your personal notes