You're rarely working alone.
In those instances, share your Dooly notes into Slack to get input from your colleagues, and stay on top of your day via agendas.
Top Features in this article:
- @mentioning to create channels in Slack
- Dooly previews in Slack
@mention to share in Slack
- In your Dooly note, hit the @ key to pull up a list of all your organization's Slack users
- Type to search, and choose the person or people you'd like to share a note with
- Click Sync
- Dooly will create a channel in Slack and invite the members who you've tagged
- Have a conversation in Slack on this deal
- You can always @mention more people and hit sync to invite them to the same channel
Dooly Link Previews in Slack
- Copy/paste any Dooly link in Slack
- You'll get a handy preview you can expand to read the whole note
- Tip: Create a thread on the note to be collaborative on the deal!
Be sure to read up on the quick setup instructions. Your organization's Slack admin may need to do the initial authorization.