Ever draw a blank when a customer asks you something? You stall while frantically messaging your boss in Slack only to find out they're at lunch. Your customer is now annoyed and thinks you don't have all the answers. Yeah, I know the feeling.
Playbooks paired with Zoom call recording in Dooly will give you the answers you desperately need. As the conversation evolves on the call or as you type a key word, Dooly triggers kill sheets, objection handling, value proposition details, case studies and more!
Pop us a note if you want to be part of the early adopter program for real-time call enablement and we'll get it turned on for you.
How it works
- When taking a note on a Zoom meeting, click to have Dooly join too.
2. When the meeting starts, Dooly listens to your call. Please remember to inform the participants that the call will be recorded. If they object, kick out the Zoom participant named dooly.ai 😿
3. You're all set! Dooly listens for important keywords and delivers content in real time. (Need to develop content? Read this).
4. After the call you and your team can listen to the recording or read the transcript (bleep bloop please note the Watson AI for transcription is still in kindergarten and can't write good yet 🤖)
Some things to keep in mind
- Currently, Dooly is only able to join Zoom meetings. Stay tuned, as we are considering supporting other conferencing platforms in the future.
- Got feedback or did you run into troubles? We're all👂!