Welcome to Dooly!
Dooly streamlines customer engagement and wipes out hours of Salesforce admin. You can use this bonus time to think more strategically about your accounts 💥🎁.
Three things you can do to see value right away:
- Take a note and create reusable templates to sync your fields, tasks, contacts and activities to Salesforce.
- Create simple account views for 1-click updating and visibility at every stage in the customer journey.
- Create tasks in your note or click on tasks from the left side navigation bar to stay on top of your to-do's.
Take a note 🎨
Link to a Salesforce record and when you sync, all your note’s content including fields and tasks automatically update Salesforce for you. Magic! 🎩
To import meeting attendees, use your connected calendar from the Dooly home page or your Google calendar to start a note.
Once your new note opens...
1. Link to a Salesforce record.
2. Insert a template or just start typing. (You can design note templates to standardize handover, success plans, account reviews, expansion, advocacy, etc).
3. Update Salesforce fields, create tasks, add new contacts, and more!
4. Hit the “Sync” button and ta-da, everything in your note goes to Salesforce.
Update your accounts with 1 click 🏖
Dooly pulls all of your Salesforce views into Boards, and defaults to “My Opportunities”. If you prefer a different view, select it from the drop down.
Just click into a field to update it. Salesforce automatically gets updated with the new value. It’s as simple as that!
More details on boards and how you can customize them here.
There’s lots more to explore in Dooly.
Check out more getting started guides for ops and enablement.
We're also happy to give you a concierge-style onboarding.