Dooly pulls in all of the Salesforce views that exists. Sometimes they're not quite what you're looking for. It only takes a minute to build a new view in Dooly! Then you can share the view with specific roles, individuals or everyone in your organization.
How to create a new view:
- Use the Board name drop down to select the view you want to duplicate
(eg: Everything or My Opportunities).
Pro tip: start with a view that contains more than what you want to see. A board that's already heavily filtered may not include your full opportunity or account list.
- Then select duplicate this view and name the view.
Pro tip: use a number in your title based on priority. "1. Ellie - overdue next steps".
- Seeing more than your records? Add fields to select "Owner" and filter to "IS ME".
- Add fields and filter down (eg: close date, next steps, stage, amount etc).
Pro tip: Choose fields based on what you need to update at that journey stage.
- Drag and drop your columns in an order that makes for easy updating.
Save your filter view!
- Use Filters on columns to drill down to the information you want to see.
- Filter on anything, the column doesn't need to be on the board.
- "Save filter updates".
- The 'red dot' on the drop down means you have unsaved filter changes.
- Don't worry: the configuration changes you make do NOT change the configuration in Salesforce. Only the field information is updated.
- Star your favorite! Then you can easily get back to your board from anywhere in Dooly.
Ready to share your view now?