Top 10 Note Tips
Don't like lists? Watch the video instead.
- Start note from Dooly meetings to import attendees and prep in advance.
- Link and Sync! If you only do these two things, Dooly is still magical.
- Join Zoom call from Dooly to shorten the meeting-start-marathon.
- Contacts! Add new, assign contact roles, edit details all from top of note.
- Use a template to pull agenda, scripts, questions, fields for each stage of journey.
- Update fields while on calls. Type / in note or use field set drawer on right.
- Make it pretty with formatting. Headings, highlight, checklists, Q&A format.
- Tasks. If you want more to do's create a Salesforce task in your note or left nav.
- Log a call and update additional task details (like hours or other SLAs).
- Share your note! Push to Slack or share individual note.
And bonus tip! Shortcuts. So many shortcuts.