Dooly pulls records from your Salesforce list views as a baseline. With one click you can update any Salesforce fields, all from one easy dashboard.
You can also effortlessly configure exactly what you want to see, when you want to see it. Add fields, set filters, and save new views.
Get started with Boards
1. Go to Boards from the Dooly Homepage
2. Choose the record type. We default to Opportunities, but you can toggle between any Salesforce Object: Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Projects, Cases etc.
3. Choose your View - click on the dropdown to the right of the icons to reveal all available list views from Salesforce. My Opportunities or My Accounts are a great place to start. Learn how to build a custom list view in Salesforce that will pull into Dooly here.
4. Pick a Format - List view shows everything in a grid format. Cards view organizes by stages to visualize where your deals are at.
Update Update Update
Boards has 1-click update functionality.
Click into any cell in your Boards to update Salesforce.
- Click into any field cell.
- Type: edit, overwrite or add content.
- Once you click away, it will go green, meaning your update sent to Salesforce!
- See a red outline? Click on the cell to see what you need to update before you can update this field.
- Use the cards view to see see the total value of your deals by stage.
Customize your Boards
The basic Salesforce boards that show initially in Dooly usually need a bit of customizing. You can create new views to align to each stage of the customer journey and the fields you need to know and update at that point in time.
To get you started, here are some ideas for custom views:
- For account executives: Live opps, closing this month and quarter, close date past, next steps, overdue next steps.
- For BDRs and TOFU reps: outbound sourced opps, inbound sourced opps, closed/won last quarter, overdue next steps, first meeting not held.
- For Customer Success: account reviews this week, renewals this quarter, at risk, overdue next steps, new customers.
- For Managers and Team Leads: read this article.
What's the difference between a Salesforce view and a Dooly view?
A Salesforce view is a collection of records curated by filter logic sets in Salesforce. Dooly pulls these views and allows you to further filter down and save these views with the ability to quickly update the date in the records themselves.
Any changes you make to to the filter sets or configuration of your SDFC views in Dooly are saved in Dooly only and do not modify the master views.
I don't have any views set up in Salesforce - what should I do?
Salesforce has a set of default views for all users, particularly the "My Opportunities" and "All Opportunities" view for Opps and a similar variant of the Accounts view. Start here, then further customize and save your view in Dooly
What does the red dot on my view mean?
The red dot means you made changes to your view. Either click 'discard changes' if you'd like to revert to the original state of the view, or hit 'save changes' to remove the red dot.