With Version 2.0.0, you can now click on the Extension to open Dooly on the side, while you browse or work on other webpages.
Multitasking at its best! 💥
- Click the Dooly Chrome Extension while on a tab in Chrome
- Browse Dooly with full functionality from the side - (update Boards, Write Notes, Create follow-up tasks for yourself, etc.)
- You can also click the Tasks button to leave your to-do list open
Access Dooly from within Salesforce
- If you are within a record in Salesforce, clicking on Dooly Chrome Extension will open the sidebar to that record's notes. You can also start a new note for this record.
- Choose to expand your note into a new tab by clicking the 'd' Dooly logo
- After that, if you navigate to a new record and would like Dooly to follow you, choose the eye icon to have Dooly switch the record you're working in
- Click the Dooly Chrome Extension to slide the drawer back out when you're done
Notes on installation:
- If you were previously using the older version of the Dooly Chrome Extension, you will get a notification in your Chrome settings that "Dooly is disabled"
- Click into the update, and you'll get the option to review permissions and re-enable this newer version.