What if you were able to get Guru cards delivered to you, without having to search for them?
Use the attachments feature in Dooly to create Playbook cards out of Guru cards.
To do this, you can connect your Guru instance to your Dooly playbook.
- Click on the Lightbulb next to your initials to open the Content Navigator
- Click on the dropdown that says "Dooly"
- Choose "Manage sources" > Guru
- You'll be redirected to sign in to Guru to sign in
Attach a Guru card to a Dooly card
- Search the sidebar to find the card you'd like to attach
- Click the
...button and chose "Attach to a new Dooly Card"
- Then, you'll want to add a Category, Keyword Signal, and title
- Along with that, distill the long form content into 2-3 impactful talking points to deliver while in a meeting. This is probably the most important step!
When you're in note, get Guru content delivered to you in real time. With clear talking points to go with it!