What if you were able to get relevant Google Drive documents delivered to you, without having to search for them?
Use the attachments feature in Dooly to create Playbook cards out of Google Drive content.
Connect your GDrive to your Dooly Playbook:
- Click on the Lightbulb next to your initials to open the Content Navigator
- Click on the dropdown that says "Dooly"
- Choose "Manage sources" > Google Drive
- You'll be redirected to sign in to Google to connect your Drive to Dooly
Attach a Drive document to a Dooly card
- Search the sidebar to find the card you'd like to attach
- Click the ... button and chose "Attach to a new Dooly Card"
- Then, you'll want to add a Category, Keyword Signal, and title
- Along with that, distill the long form content into 2-3 impactful talking points to deliver while in a meeting. This is the most important step
Have your GDrive content delivered to the team via easy to read cards and attachments!