To use Dooly for Slack, your Slack admin may first need to install the Slack integration. After that, each Slack and Dooly user will have access to use Dooly from Slack.
More details on what else you can do with Dooly + Slack.
Installation instructions for Slack Admins
- Go to Dooly and click your avatar (or initials) at top right
- Choose "Settings"
- Then select "Integrations"
- Under Messaging, click to enable Slack integration
- Authorize Dooly
- Follow setup instructions received via Dooly in Slack
will pull up instructions if you want to learn more
Then all users in your organization will be able to connect Slack to Dooly.
Installation instructions for Users
- Go to Dooly and click on your avatar (or initials) at top right
- Click on "Settings"
- Select "Integrations"
- Under Messaging, click to enable the Slack integration
- Authorize Slack
- You'll get a notification from Dooly in Slack