How will Dooly + Slack help you?
With the Dooly + Slack integration you can collaborate more and institutionalize tribal knowledge:
- Send notes to a specific Slack channel
- Follow keywords written in Dooly
- Receive a daily agenda in Slack including your tasks
Choose a Slack channel to send your current notes to (click on “Record options” at the top right). When you sync future notes, they’ll also send to that channel.
- Click “Record options” at top right of your linked note
- Toggle “Push to Slack”
- Choose a channel and your current notes will send to that channel
- When you sync future notes, they’ll also send to that Slack channel
For example: loop Legal into a deal channel during negotiation so they can see all notes without going to Dooly or Salesforce.
Note: If you @mention without choosing a Slack channel first, Dooly will create a new Slack channel.
Just want to share one note?
If you just want to share one note, you can get a shareable link to post anywhere you want, including Slack.
Click the three dots at top of your note > share this note > copy link.
Follow keywords typed into any Dooly notes to stay in the know on competitors, product lines, theme, etc.
In Slack on any channel type /dooly follow keyword.
For example: /
dooly follow pricing
Receive a daily agenda and tasks from Dooly through Slack to manage your day.
dooly subscribe in Slack
Sounds great! How do I get set up?
You'll get prompted to connect Dooly + Slack when you try any of the 👆.
More setup details for individual users and admins.