Templates help build, centralize and distribute repeatable parts of your sales process for you and your entire team. Incorporate your ideal call plans, questions, Salesforce fields and tasks for each stage of the funnel, buyer persona or selling role you encounter....no more duplicating a G-doc before your meeting starts!
Share the templates with individuals, teams or the whole business. Then everyone can replicate top performer's workflow.
Everything we do in Dooly is about click reduction and making you better at your job. Templates are no exception. 💥
Create your own templates 🎨
Examples of templates from high-performers: First-call scripts, discovery questions, MEDDICC, demo, negotiation, account plan, handover, renewal, advocacy plays, and summary emails for customers.
- Click on the templates button on the side navigation panel.
- Choose a Salesforce record type (eg: Opportunity, Account, Contact, Lead). This allows you to add Salesforce fields to your template.
- Start laying out your template.
Use these shortcuts to add details and fast format your template for better note-taking.
- Salesforce Fields: provide context and you can easily update during the call. When you sync a note Salesforce these fields will update. Hover your cursor over any point in the screen and choose the Toolbar ( + ) and then the cloud icon, or use the keyboard shortcut “/ “ to pull in a field.
- Questions help to guide the conversation and will push you a reminder if you weren't able to get an answer in your client meeting. As soon as you start a new meeting, you see the reminder.
- Tasks: Drive productivity and embed Tasks. Use the Dooly task manager to track tasks or see via the Dooly Slack App.
- Create agenda, meeting prep, and next steps sections - Outline the most important topics to cover. Especially helpful when training and ramping new team members.
- Click into the template you'd like to share, then the ellipses '...' at the top right of the modal, and choose "Share".
- Share with a specific role, or with everyone at your organization. Select an option then click "Save".
- Now, this template will appear in the "Shared with me" section.
Starred templates help you keep your favorite templates readily available.
- Click on the templates button in the side navigation panel.
- Find the template you want to star / favorite.
- Click on the star (⭐️).
- The starred template will now show up in the "Starred" section
- To un-star, simply click on the star icon again