You don't need to make a trip to Salesforce to create new contacts.
Do it in Dooly!
- In a note.
- From your Calendar to import attendees.
- Quick create (CMD K).
Option 1: Create a contact in a note
1. In a note, choose this icon from the toolbar or use the keyboard shortcut '+ space'.
2. Fill in their details. Note: all required fields for adding a contact will show.
3. Confirm the information you'd like to save and BOOM, you have a Contact in Dooly and Salesforce! (Insert "that was easy" button
Pro tip: If the contact already exists in Salesforce, Dooly will bring it forward for you to add to your note. An existing contact has a purple icon! 💜
Option 2: Start note from your calendar to import attendees
Dooly's Calendar integration automatically pulls your meeting attendees into your note. Then you can add them to Salesforce if they're not already there.
1. Navigate to a note via the meetings navigator on your homepage, "meetings" in Dooly's left navigation, OR via your Google Calendar if you're using the Dooly Chrome Extension.
2. Click on any of the attendees to one-click add them to Salesforce.
Option 3: Quick create a contact
1. CMD K. Choose contact.
2. Once you create the new contact, a note opens that is connected to that person.
3. Then jot down a few things about that person or create a follow up task or just leave the note.
Contact us (pardon the pun) if you need anything!