1. Go to the Playbook Tab in Dooly or click on the lightbulb icon in a note.
2. Choose either Cards or List view
3. Choose 'Add New Card' > on the right hand side, a card editor drawer will pull up
4. Give your card a title
5. Choose your signals—add in keywords separated by the ‘Enter’ key.
There’s no limit to how many keyword signals you choose
6. Optional: Add a stage signal by choosing to decide when in the sales cycle your card can pop up. If you leave this section blank, it will pop up across all stages
7. Optional: Add a role signal. This is based on your team's Salesforce role assignment
8. Write your talking points -- Use bullets and numbered lists for the most impactful content
Test it out by typing your keyword into a note and watch the magic happen ✨