Welcome to Dooly!
Dooly was designed for AEs like you. Take the pain out of Salesforce admin so you can save time, win more and sell happier. Dooly should save you hours each week. Use that extra time to crush your quota 💥🎁.
Four things you can do to see value right away:
- Take a note and create reusable templates to sync your fields, tasks, contacts and activities to Salesforce.
- Update your pipeline with one click and tailor your views by deal stage.
- Create opportunities, leads, and contacts from Dooly.
CMD Kfor quick create.
- Get the Chrome Extension and tie into either Outreach or Salesloft.
Take a note 🎨
Link to a Salesforce record and when you sync, all your note’s content including fields and tasks automatically update Salesforce for you. Magic! 🎩
To import meeting attendees start from your connected calendar in Dooly (homepage or left nav).
Once your new note opens...
1. Link to a Salesforce record.
2. Insert a template or just start typing. (You can design note templates to standardize discovery, MEDDICC, demo, CS handover, etc).
3. Update Salesforce fields, create tasks, add new contacts, and more!
4. Hit the “Sync” button and ta-da, everything in your note goes to Salesforce.
Update your pipeline with 1 click 🏖
Dooly pulls all of your Salesforce views into Boards, and defaults to “My Opportunities”. If you prefer a different view, select from the drop down.
Then just click into a field to update it. Salesforce automatically gets updated with the new value. It’s as simple as that!
More details on boards and how you can customize them here.
Create new Opportunities in Dooly 🎯
This will keep you out of Salesforce even more.
CMD Kfor quick create window or click + in left nav
- Choose either Lead, Contact, Opportunity or Account
- Fill in the required fields (Dooly only surfaces fields set by your SFDC admin)
There’s lots more to explore in Dooly.
We’ll send you some tips once you’ve checked out the app some more.
You can also schedule concierge-style onboarding with Dooly's Customer Success team! We will help you get the maximum value out of notes, boards, and templates.
Please reach out to us anytime with questions or feedback!